|Ducted Heating Evaporative Cooling Refrigerated Cooling Gas Ducted Heating Kits Heating Transfer Kits
EVAPORATIVE COOLING SYSTEMS
Evaporative cooling comprises of a unit located on your roof, which is connected to a series of outlets throughout your home. The cooling unit draws fresh air through moistened pads. As the air passes through these pads it is cooled and filtered before flowing through the ductwork to all areas of your home, just like a cool refreshing sea breeze.
Why choose evaporative cooling?
- Evaporative cooling is the cheapest and healthiest way to cool your entire home.
- Evaporative cooling is 50% cheaper to install and seven times cheaper to run than a comparative refrigerated system.
- Doors can be left open to allow your family to enjoy the summer and an outdoor lifestyle.
Why choose Dual Heating & Airconditioning P/L?
- All installations are done by our fully qualified tradesman
- Dual Heating supply and install quality duct and fittings
- All ductwork conforms to Australian standards 4254 (Fire and mechanical tests) and 4508 (Insulation Thermal Properties Tests)
- A compliance certificate will be issued on completion of every job,as per Plumbing Industry Commission
More information on Brivis, Braemer and Bonaire Evaporative Cooling, click here...
Send us a plan for an obligation free design and quote.
>>Contact us now to find out what we can do for you, request a quote here...